Tuesday, January 8, 2008

so i went to vegas for a wedding july '07

I thought this one was up already but I only had it on myspace so I cross posted it.

So I was invited to Vegas for a wedding by Jess and Jake. myspace.com/push180 is jake and jess is www.myspace.com/prollytheawesomest. Jess runs the coffee shop in Litchfield and that is how we met. I have been looking for an excuse to go to Vegas so when they invited me I said definitely. I got to Vegas and the first night there I went with Jake his brother and dad and we drank some at the piano bar. We then met up with the girls at the piano bar. I left a bit early and played poker. Kinda hazy on details but the next morning i played some cards and then went to the MGM were Jess had reserved a cabana. That was pretty stellar. I definitely recommend it to anyone heading that way. I then got buzzed and went and played cards again. At this point I got really, really drunk while playing cards and then went to the piano bar at 9 to meet everyone. I was wearing my one nice suit with a bright blue hawaiin shirt my sister bought me. For the record, when you buy Jake a round he then buys you about four. Just so you know. At this point I felt no pain and there are pictures of me standing on a chair. Singing. Along with Journey. U2. The Killers. on the table. I also danced with Megan to that I would walk 500 miles song. We were both drunk.

After the bar closed at 2 i then decide to play poker until 11. When I can't keep my eyes open anymore I go to bed. I then sleep through my alarm for the wedding and wake up an hour after the wedding. I felt pretty bad. Jess, Jake I really do feel bad about that.

I give Jake a call and meet up with the group at Circus Circus to eat steak. My stomach felt so bad I went to gag myself twice. Didn't work. Felt horrible for about 24 hours.

That's Vegas.

No comments: