Friday, November 23, 2007

thanksgiving and poker

Hope all of you had a good holiday season. I saw some friends I don't usually see, so that was good. I took my first shot at 400nl today. The games were not very good, so I only put in a couple hundred hands and ended up 40 or so. I played 200nl after dropping about 540 yesterday and ended up about 750 total for today. I have received good feedback from my 100nl vid and will make some more before my trial ends. I am about 4 bi away from moving up to 400 nl semi permanently. We'll see how the games are since I feel pretty good at 200nl currently.

I will include a graph of 200 nl cumulative results. It's been swingy since I'm more aggro and getting it in a big lighter. Hope all is well. I will post some hands at some point in the future.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u164/epdog2005/200nltotal-1.jpg

No comments: